By now you know what Chalk Couture is and you’re probably addicted. #SorryNotSorry Your wishlist is likely a mile long and you need it all. You’re in luck, my friend. You can host a Chalk Couture party and get all the things—at a pretty sweet discount!
How to Host a Chalk Couture Party
It’s super duper easy to host a party with me, and you have multiple options for hosting, as well! Let’s take a look:
My specialty is virtual parties hosted through Facebook. To totally toot my own horn, they’re a LOT of fun! You and I will work closely together to create a fun experience for your guests online. You can read more details about my Virtual Chalk Couture Parties here.
- Groups who don’t live geographically close to each other
- Busy people (the parties are around 1 hour long and help primarily in the late evening hours)
- People who don’t like pants…no one knows if you’re in your pajamas online.
In Person Chalk Workshops
These Chalk Couture parties are in person and everyone goes home with a finished project to proudly display! There are typically a few projects to choose from and the registration fee (for supplies) is due beforehand. We will work together to choose the projects everyone can pick from.
This is a great option for:
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Corporate bonding exercises
- Team sports fundraising
- Dance fundraisers
- Sip & Sign nights with your friends
- Birthday parties
- and more!
During your Chalk Workshop you & your guests will learn:
* how to care for your pastes, your surfaces and your transfers
* how to chalk first hand
* how to set up your work area
* how to clean your transfers and tools
* and I’ll be right there to help you troubleshoot any issues that may be going on!
Using either the Virtual Party, In Person Chalk Lab or an Online Catalog Party format, you can raise funds for any group or cause that you wish! There’s a wide variety of transfers that we could choose for your fundraiser, or open it up to the whole catalog…the options are endless! Let’s discuss how hosting a Chalk Couture fundraiser will best help your cause.
No matter which way you want to host a Chalk Couture Party, let’s connect and get you “on the books”!