I don’t know about you but I’m all ready to go for Black Friday! The details are trickling in and it looks like it’s going to be an awesome event! For Chalk Couture Black Friday Sale 2020, I’m seeing all the best things: free shipping, product discounts, and exclusive sale-only product.
Let’s get straight to it. If you’re ready to hop online right now and shop: GO TO MY SITE. If you want the details first, keep reading.
Part 1: The Holiday Hurry Up (November 23- 27)
Our Black Friday deals actually start on MONDAY at 11:00 am EST, before Thanksgiving, with a focus on fun holiday transfers and surfaces! Here’s what you need to know:
– ‘Last Chance‘ products on the site (find them HERE) are all 20% off, while supplies last.
– Orders over $125 USD ($175 CAD) will receive free shipping.
– Brand new seasonal products will be available at a 25-40% discount, while supplies last!
Part 2: Back in Black (November 27 to 30)
Part 2 begins at 11 am EST Friday with similar offerings but DIFFERENT exclusive product! Here’s the recap:
– Continue to buy ‘Last Chance‘ products on the site (find them HERE) at a 20% discount, while supplies last. (I will be shocked if these items last this long.)
– Orders over $125 USD ($175 CAD) continue to receive free shipping.
– Brand new everyday favorites will be available at a 25-40% discount, while supplies last!
Sneak Peek Photos
I know you’re all itching to see what’s coming. I’m happy to share some sneak peek photos, but before I do- Updates and changes will come fast this week! Join us over on my FACEBOOK PAGE and EMAIL LIST to make sure you are the first to hear any news as it comes (sold out products, new discounts, unexpected surprises… who knows?)!
Ooooooh and that’s just photos from the products in part 1! Want to get a first look at part 2? Make sure you’re ON THAT EMAIL LIST! See you all soon!
P.S. It really would be a shame if I didn’t mention the biggest deal of all. If you’re a crafter, someone looking to work from home, or a Chalk Couture fan, it’s not too late to get in on making your OWN money over Black Friday week instead of just spending it. I’ve compiled a list of FAQ for you to look at and consider. Just CLICK HERE to peruse the information. PLUS this month Chalk Couture is offering the opportunity to earn an extra $30 in product credit and we are in the earning period for designers to get in on a free trip to Disney World! If you’d like to talk about it, contact me and I can help you decide if we’re a good fit for you!